How to use Nature’s Ultra CBD oil
Open the bottle and take a peek inside—the blend of CBD isolate, fractionated coconut oil, and pure essential oils makes for a powerhouse CBD product that acts as a natural emollient to soften and hydrate the skin and so much more.
Now that you’ve cracked the seal, it’s time to explore the potential of your bottle. Here are 13 ways to use your CBD oil:
1. Enjoy a scalp massage; apply half a dropper to the top of your head before washing hair. Spend a few minutes breathing deeply and rubbing the oil into your scalp with your fingertips.
2. Massage into your soles after a day spent on your feet. Use Cool Mint CBD Oil for a refreshing, cooling sensation.
3. Rub into your palms and take a deep breath to allow the aroma to awaken your senses.
4. Apply to temples, neck, and shoulders. Try using Cinnamon CBD Oil on these areas to soothe occasional tension.
5. Add a full dropper to a warm bath. Create a relaxation station with moisturizing coconut oil and sumptuous scents.
6. Squeeze a few drops into your hand lotion each time you apply. Your dry hands will be glad for the extra moisture.
7. Massage into tired muscles and joints by putting some oil on a concentrated area and rubbing it in. For larger areas like back or legs, add a dropper to some V-6™.
8. Make a DIY ultra-moisturizing balm for heels, elbows, and other dry spots.
9. Create CBD bath bombs. In this recipe replace the 10 drops of essential oil with 10 drops of CBD oil.
10. Craft a hair mask. Mash one ripe avocado and combine with two tablespoons of olive oil and three droppers of CBD oil. Apply to damp hair, wrap in a shower cap, and let sit for 20 minutes before rinsing and washing your hair. Say hello to soft, shiny, oh-so-touchable hair.
11. Rub into bottoms of feet before climbing into bed as a refreshing nighttime ritual.
12. Make CBD bath salts with one dropper of CBD and ½ cup of Epsom salt. Add other essential oils like Tea Tree or Eucalyptus Radiata for a fragrant, spa-like experience.
13. DIY a roll-on. Love the convenience of Calm CBD Roll-On? Us too. Turn Cool Mint, Cinnamon, or Citrus CBD into a roll-on by filling a roller bottle with this precious product.
And there you have it—13 creative ways to reap the benefits of your CBD! Most of these uses work for all three of Nature’s Ultra CBD oils. Stick to your favorite CBD product or mix and match the product to the usage.
YL tip: Consistent use of CBD is the best way to see its effects. Keep a record of your results each time you use CBD in a journal or notebook. Jot down how you used it, what time of day, and anything else that is relevant to see your results over time.
Take your CBD expertise to the next level by learning more about Nature’s Ultra and discovering which CBD product fits your personality best.