**What You Will Do**
All Lowe’s associates provide high quality consumer service whilst preserving a shop that is clean, protected, and stocked with the merchandise our prospects require. As an LTL (Much less than Load) Stocker, this signifies:
• Getting friendly, specialist, and responding rapidly to consumer and associate desires.
• Making certain merchandise is accurately received, stocked, and replenished.
• Following protected lifting procedures when moving and putting merchandise.
The LTL Stocker assists provide the correct merchandise to our prospects by unloading incoming freight, moving it to the sales floor, and stocking departments. On top of that, this associate organizes merchandise and leading stocks to set up shops for sales achievement. The LTL Stocker ordinarily performs throughout common small business hours in the day to prepare for shop opening.
_Travel Specifications: This part does not need common travel on the other hand, this part may possibly require to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to assistance neighboring shops._
**What We’re Hunting For**
• Hourly Complete Time or Component Time: Frequently scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively extra hours may possibly be expected primarily based on the desires of the shop.
• Calls for availability throughout common small business hours in the day.
• Physical potential to execute tasks that may possibly need prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities required to execute job duties.
• Minimally need to be capable to lift 25 pounds with out help may possibly lift more than 25 pounds with or with out help.
**What You Want To Succeed**
• Capacity to study, create, and execute simple arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
• three months of practical experience operating forklift/energy gear such as lifts, order pickers, and comparable gear.
• six months of practical experience in a warehouse performing inventory handling and stocking.
Lowe’s is an equal chance employer and administers all personnel practices with out regard to race, colour, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or health-related situation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information and facts, or any other category protected beneath federal, state, or nearby law.